Contact Info Request
Parents and Students,
Welcome to Mr. Kelly’s Advanced Placement Economics webpage. This site was created with your needs in mind and with the goal of becoming an extremely valuable resource throughout the school year.
1) I want your student to find success in this class.
2) Please register for quiz and exam reminders here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1osgM-_VqINdhu_yy-aEUD_J0mj-vl4Lynh3nrE5d6zo/viewform
3) I am always available before and after school in room C232 for questions and homework help. I enjoy clarifying reading and homework questions. Bring your friends!
4) READ the assigned pages/chapters each week. The Reading Quizzes will be the difference between a "solid" grade and an "okay" grade; the difference between a 5 and 2 on the AP Exams in May. READ!
5) I update grades very quickly. Remember to check your grades frequently and make-up any missing assignments ASAP.
6) Please familiarize yourself by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the webpage. The basic setup is Micro on the right and Macro on the left when you scroll past the Welcome.
7) I strongly, strongly encourage students to learn the material now, not in May! I am here to help. My goal is to be the most accessible teacher at Eastview.
8) Parents, please get involved at Eastview by joining Parents Are Key (PAK). Info can be found at the following link:http://www.district196.org/evhs/people/parents/pak/default.aspx
See me if you have any questions or concerns. I can be quickly reached via email at: John.Kelly@district196.org